Sunday, February 22, 2009

Got Rice weekend madness

Well what can i say, not much didn't happen this weekend and it was full on madness. There was Death grips to nipple twists and the birth of the Got Rice most HATED hand!

It starts of with the 150 k guarantee yesterday which was Saturday. If you remember i mentioned it before, it was a 500 dollar rebuy tournament. There were about 92 runners and I sat on the table that felt like it was situated in the highest mountains of Alaska. The air con was on super cold and even though they apparently turned it down 3 times it was freezing out the whole table. i saw one guy order a cup of coffee and i ended up drinking about 9 cups to try to stay warm. I don't know if it was the cold air above our heads or the large amounts of coffee in our systems but people were doing the craziest things and lucking out. My aces were cracked by threes pre flop and i got a boat with 9's and the other guy had a boat with 10's on the turn. I had 9's another time and the flop was all 6 7 8 rainbow giving me an over pair and an open ended straight. I went all in and the other guy had 10's and they held. Also this guy went all in pre flop with 6's 3 times and won 3 times and it was against kings then aces then both at the same time, incredible.

Well anyway after the rebuy period which was 2 hours!, I took total control of my table. I built up my stack to become big stack on my table, then we were moved out of the Himalayas. I was Pretty pleased with my stack but once i reached the table i was moved too i was gobsmacked. I thought my table was crazy during the rebuy period but it was nothing compared to the table i was moved to or even the ones surrounding it. The big stack was like 6 times my stack and i now felt pretty inferior. Lucky for me the big stack was actually playing the safe game so i got to take control. I doubled my stack to around 40 000 then some guy who was a super amazing donk started trying to fight back. I first started folding to his free betting then i began to get pretty annoyed. At the point where i really just wanted to take him down before he built his stack up i got kings. I raise, he of course re raises me so i push him all in for 20 something thousand. He tanks for a bit then he says hes committed after putting 5 000 in so he calls. he turns 7 9 and of course hits 2 pairs. I am Down and i lose a little bit more when he free bet me again. But then i doubled up off him when he called my all in pre flop i have ace king and he had king 7. But after that the donkey called my raise pre flop when i had queens. Calls my half pot bet on the flop and my all in on the turn. The board is all low 10 highest and no straight or flush. He has ace 7 high. HITS an ace on the river. So at on the last 2 tables i only have 8 thousand left when i push all in with ACE QUEEN. there is 16 people left and 10 get paid. The big stack pushes his stack all in over me. I read him to have a weak ace so i hoped to break the curse. Jade and Mr black both went out at 24th and 26th and they both went out with ace queen on two different hands. But then Johnny who should have turbo folded after the big stack pushed all in said he was thinking. I was like what do you have to think about? Then he said i know I'm losing to you but i think i can win a side pot with the big stack. If this would of happened its means he risked his WHOLE Stack with 6 people left to go out, to break even after this hand. He decides to call. EEE ORRR he has ace jack!!! the big stack has ace 9. I'm ahead but then the flop gives him a jack, then i get a Queen BUT OF COURSE he gets his trip jacks!. What can you do ey? The joke is he ended up winning

Well after that we all went to eat Korean. One of Mr Blacks students sunny also came down for the night. We decided we were going to drink then go to the fashion club where i expected to do some mc stuff. We had a bottle of vodka, small bottle of coke juice and 2 bottles of beer. I hate vodka by the way. Any way we first started off playing mahjong for drinks but it was going too slow so we did black jack, baccarat, high card 5 card poker then 3 card. Sunny got a Flush and we decided if any one got a flush well all do 2 shots which was half a glass, but sunny suddenly said it was 2 glasses each lol. At this point people were already tipsy and sunny who seemed like a quiet gentle fellow started getting quite aggressive. He also rigged the 3 card poker so Mr Black had to drink the remaining vodka straight and kept topping his drink up.

Rachel then gave a coaching session and gave her best advice for tilt control which was, if they raise you when your on tilt get your magic stone ball and throw it at their face lol. After losing 2 top ups advising Mr blacks students what to do with their hands in a cash game, we thought its time to set off. Sunny made it clear Mr black would have to sexually please him if he didn't get him a , and these were hes exact words 'a bitch that night.'

All was good and i was sober enough to mc and not fall off the stage and it was a good party. But then Sunny's inner beast came out. He was acting as if something had happened and started death gripping us trying to drag us off. I tried ignoring him as i was on stage mc'ing but he was pretty strong for a little skinny guy. He also kept doing it to Jade and Mr black. It was funny as he did it to random people he thought was them as well. Rachel started getting a bit upset so i had to try and calm him down. I first asked Mr Black to sort out his student and give him a spanking or something but he just gazed into the air and smiled. Then it happened he must of triggered something and luckily it wasn't too violent but i started nipple twisting him every time he gave me the death grip. I also got him to drink more so he would relax as well. It was funny as he actually kept beating me in rock paper scissors so i had to do something. Since we were drinking out of a can and he needed to be calmed down what i did was pretend to drink each time i lost but not actually drink anything. Soon enough he was on the verge of collapse so he lost his death grip powers and tried grabbing Mr blacks genitals every so often.

Well we got home safely and tucked into bed to get some rest for today's 100 dollar rebuy madness. I finished on the bubble again losing a big hand with ace jack suited. But the pokerstars lounge was actually closing today as they are relocating to the Macao side which is a bummer, so we played a few tournaments after. They gave us till 2 AM to organise and play whatever tournaments we wanted. We played 3 more tournaments after the 100 rebuy. One was a 500 freeze out which i also bubbled in 3rd place. Then 2 more 100 rebuy full of madness tournaments. The 1st one Mr Black and Jade came first the 2nd Jade Came 1st which was cool. We ended up with Jack Nicholson Riki, Texas and the 3 of us. Was funny as just us doing a 100 rebuy the pot was over 4000 and we paid 1st and 2nd.

Also i did the stupidest thing as i was phased out from this worn out week. I wanted to raise a pot. The blinds are 25 50 and it was raised to 100 but for some reason i said raise to 80 and threw in a 100 chip which counts as a call and waisted a chance to build a pot for my aces. I think i did this because i suddenly thought i was playing a 10 20 cash game for some odd reason.

Well any way My crazy weekend has worn me out and my face and body need rest and rejuvenation. Ill upload photos and vids later so you can check out the craziness first hand!

OFF TO BED

Just came 2nd in a freeroll 591 people Lost with queens to ace 7 all in pre flop T.T





BEST SONG EVER!




Never Ending Story.mp3 - Kajagoogoo
More at MP3-Codes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment