Thursday, February 26, 2009

Game Plan

well Its coming up to the end of February, time is flying at full speed and its CraZyYyY... Right now nothing is in full throttle, yet! but all the potential and growth is there. Unfortunately there isn't anything steady at the level i want it so i need to make plans. I have a return ticket for the end of march and i cant actually change it as its 6 months max so I'm thinking maybe popping back home for a number of reasons. And get a single ticket back. But before i do i need to get things done.

My main objective is to get everything done to a level for the Got Rice Crew stuff so we can push that. We need to get as much stuff done together while we are all still together. Pictures, videos e.t.c.

Also i have been working on different things like video intros for different projects and Mr Black may of got me a few video production jobs to bring in some money. So i have put stuff up on youtube like a portfolio. Check it out www.youtube.com/ooniqe.

If i end up going back for a bit I'm going to do what i know best and make money to come out again. I have a few solid plans so shouldn't be more then a couple of months, back in time for the macau cup.

Before we go we are entering the Macau cup well Me and Jade have to do the qualifiers but hopefully well get through, then win it!

All is good and my spirits are high as ever! If you are interested in getting any design work done aswell contact me on

ooniqe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment