Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleep is for the weak!

Well its been a crazy few sleepless nights.I managed to do the characters and an image with them for the GOT RICE crew stuff. Ill upload them so you can check it out. Sunday i actually played basketball and even though i was knackered afterwards i still worked through the night. It was also partly because i had a tournament at like 5 in the morning, it was on sapdeclub for the 5 k guarantee but i got my aces busted first hand to jack queen. Totally sucked!

I then entered a tournament for the 20 dollar freeroll but there was 580 something people so i entered for the chance to get quite a few spoy points but since it was only 20 dollar i went ALL IN first three hands. 4 6, j 4 and a 7. I won all 3 and there was at least 2 callers for each of them so i started playing properly. I managed to stay top 5 all throughout the tournament bluffing and catching a few people. BUT THEN! well there was only 29 people left and i was 3rd. I got ace king SUITED it looked so beautiful and people kept putting small stacks all in with a huge range, anything with an ace. I was going to put a small stack all in but then someone with about 3/4 of my stack raised to 10 000 i thought for a while then i pushed him All in. At the moment i thought maybe i should of just left it. But then he calls! He had a pair of 10's. I'm a bit worried but then a king comes on the flop straight away. there is also 2 clubs but i have spades. Then an ACE comes giving me two pair but its a club. I'm happy but that soon changes after i glimpse at his tens and find out HE HAS A CLUB but i think its OK, a club isn't going to come but of course IT DOES!. I'm gutted and i try to survive but i go out 19th! SO shameful i didn't make final table after staying top 5 all through out the game. And it was a long game which started between 6 and 7 in the morning i think. I even fell asleep at one point while the break was on and missed a couple of hands. The thing is i can't sit idly and do nothing even though i am 3rd that's a mistake most people do and it ends up taking longer then they thought to final table because the small stacks keep surviving and you end up final table with a small stack. BUT i probably should have left it since he had 3/4 of my stack.

Also yesterday i had the live 100 dollar rebuy at pokerstars. I actually did really well except one mistake i made. I was also lucky enough to be put on a calm table at the beginning and not a crazy rebuy table that Mr black always seems to be on ( he actually makes that happen) And i managed to bluff every single pot and dodge bullets every time. I didn't even have a rebuy and i didn't pay to enter either as i won a ticket from a free roll. I only did an add on which i didn't really have to do but everyone else did so i thought why not? so final table I start of one of the big stacks and so did Mr black. The guy who i will call the bounty hunter also made the final table with one of the big stacks but not the biggest at that point.

I call him the bounty hunter because he always wants to take out the thieves on the table and the bullies and his main targets always seem to be me and mr black for some reason. Unfortunately for him he was the only one who did a rebuy on our first table with me. well 4 rebuys all because he went all in with me when i actually hand the best hand.

So on the final table Mr black Kept trying to take out the small stacks but they kept on lucking out. So the table lasted a while and the blinds were going up mega fast. Now heres what i did wrong. At this point 3 people went out and there was 7 left. There was a girl who was super tight and there was the bounty hunter between us along with jack Nicholson and Philippe. Philippe and the tight girl were small and big blind. I needed to take their blinds. Lucky for me i got a pair of 10's. I think it was partly because every one folded to a small stacks all in which was 5000, i thought i was playing safe with only 2 people left to go out with both me and Mr black on the table, bounty hunter said he wasn't calling any of the all ins even folding ace king, because i was thinking about what i wrote last time which was just mid raise if they re raise all in you can fold and when bounty hunter said on the other table when you raise small you have a big hand so i mid raised to 6000. i then realised that was stupid because i only had 9000 left. I should of gone all in! They all would of folded. Basically Bounty hunter called! The flop was Small cards and a jack, 1 OVER! The next stupid thing was donate 3000 and of course he went all in. I folded because i figured Mr black would take everyone out. But i ended up in an all in with Mr black and The bounty hunter. I had queen 6 suited Mr black had 8's and the Bounty hunter had queen king. I Hit 2 pair so i survived but Mr black lost and the bounty hunter covered him. I was small stuck once i got in the money so i went all in with 5's which was my lucky number but i ran into kings and went out at 5th place. Not too bad i suppose Got 750 dollars which covered the Got rice crews buyings, rebuys and add ons leaving us with 50 dollars lol. But Still it was a GOT RICE victory lol. ONE MISTAKE!!!!!!!! its all it takes.






Let The Spirit - 04 Roots Manuva
More at MP3-Codes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment