Sunday, February 1, 2009

Got Rice Crew Wins at Pokerstars lounge


Well we got successful results today, Jade and Mr Black came 1st and 2nd in the Sunday re buy madness.This was held at the poker stars lounge Macao which was all qualified from a free roll, so that was cool. I unfortunately went out 12th place. I had a good start but then had a really bad run and eventually was forced to go all in with jack 2. I had hope on the flop giving me 2 pairs with it, but the guy goes all in and has ace king and of course hits an ace then a king lol.





I did win this tournament last time with Mr black 2nd ill post some photos up from that day.


Today i tripled up with Jacks hitting a set at the beginning and won a few pots from bluffing. But because i was bluffing before getting queens kings and 10's i always got called pre flop with ace or king with raggedy kickers. This is normally ok except they kept hitting the over pair killing me. I also had King Jack and hit trip Jacks on the flop with an ace and a flush draw. The guy calls my massive raise and a diamond comes, I'm scared so i check but he checks. I cant believe it he called my massive raise with the ace. Knowing this I'm ready to go all in on the next card but what comes on the river?? an ACE giving him a bigger house. So he raises big, i fold showing my jack and shows me the ace i already know he has.


So after that Heel (not sure if that's the spelling) gives me the mic and asks me to mc lol I of course love the mic and away i go. I was just being my crazy self and they enjoyed it. I liked it as i got to commentate the victory of Jade and Mr black. In the end they actually said they'd split the 2nd and 3rd prize with the other guy left because we are cool and nice and we GOT RICE!. Also a little smurf came out of no where and gave me a cool pokerstars.net shirt. lol now i can be one of these guys who like to where stuff with pokerstars on it to pretend they are sponsored lol. Ill wear it a couple of times because its actually a cool shirt but after that you cheapies better sponsor me into some tournaments before i start wearing it any more lol. You ll see the potential. I also don't think they sell these ones its a special shirt !!

So after the victory we treated ourselves to some nice Korean bbq enough for 4 when there is only 3 of us and went of to buy our lucky cat. If you didn't know since our last win we decided to buy a lucky cat for our trophy cabinet each time we win a tournament or if 2 of us cash. So of we go but they suddenly don't sell them in our super market any more. So we journey on...... and on..... and on..... and on...... till we reach the venetian. We found this stone place where they have magical stones and we believed the cat led us here. So we got a magic stone of successful business and 3 balls with magic powers for each of us. I cant tell you the powers or you ll know our strength's, so hush hush. Mr black almost made us play Caribbean stud but i was like noooooo we want to stay on a high! so he said ok but then he got me agreeing when he said maybe the cat led us here to play one hand. Being really superstitious i said lets go! but then we decided nah since it was a long walk back lol.

We didn't get our cat tonight but well get it tomorrow and now i must shower before playing my 30 k tournament on spade club, ill update you on that later!







Victory Song - Ensiferum
More at MP3-Codes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment