Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's getting Gooood


Well like i said things will always get put right if you hang in and right now that's just whats happening. It could be because of the magic balls the cat lead us to or maybe the cat we ended up buying the next day that moves by itself, but what ever it is its bringing us a lot of sweetness to our journey.

I forgot to write about the results of the 30 k game on spade club but i got in the money on that out of almost 3000 people and the night before i cashed in on a 50 k tournament on pokerstars with 2 - 3 thousand runners as well.

Jade has been doing pretty well in her tournaments and we have poker times which is the top Asian poker magazine interested in sponsoring her. They are going to put her on the front cover of their magazine in march which is really cool. Also i think all of us might be getting sponsored into charity events by being representatives for them.

Thanks to My good friend in HK who introduced me to the promoter to try and get me a job mcing after he heard what happened to me, iv'e met up with the promoter again in Macao. I also found out after doing my research that the parties they do which is banana is actually one of, or basically is the biggest party promotional team. I went to fashion club to meet him and showed him what i could do for 15 minutes for the owner of the club to see and its all good, they were happy and I'm going to definitely get work. the first one might be on 20Th of this month in fashion club so come and support me.

And to top it all off, i finally found a really good basketball court so close to my apartment and people to play with. And even though my body is aching like mad this morning i feel goooood.

So always keep your head high and stay positive and maybe buy yourself a magic ball.




It Was A Good Day - Ice Cube
More at MP3-Codes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment