Friday, February 20, 2009

The Headache that wouldn't go away

Man after 3 nights of not really sleeping I've got the video done to a level in time. It's going to get more work done to it, but its cool for now.

I played basketball last night and i think i always seem to get what i think is called Exercises Headaches combined with the headache i already had from no sleep and staring at a computer so long. On top of that i didn't eat as i rushed to the bball courts after the freeroll so last night i was half dead. My head was POUNDING, i had an ass cramp and it hurt to look at the screen. BUT i got it DONE! ill upload it for you to see.

When it comes to headaches i am a little girl, i get so paranoid and have always had this fear of having a tumor or some crazy shit in my brain when i get really bad migraines. It's so annoying that i get them playing basketball and after they get worse and worse and sometimes carry on to the next day. I first thought it was because i was getting sweat in my eyes but i prevented that and it still happens. I read about it last night and it says might be exercises headaches. That sucks.

I'm also not keen on pills like pain killers and stuff so I'm against using them. It's for a number of reasons, mostly because i heard it stays in your system for a long time and the more you take it the more you depend on it which makes you need bigger dosages after a while. Last night though i would of killed for a painkiller but there wasn't any around.

Mr Black suggested we take a walk. We were hoping to find comebuy open at 3 in the morning but unfortunately it was closed and we ended up at 7/11. We were queuing up and this manly looking women was next to me and SUDDENLY she shouted some crazy stuff at the cashier. And they started arguing and at that point my head felt like it was going to blow up.

So we got back home and my headache was worse. I thought id rest a little but as soon as i lay down I seriously felt like i was dying. So i gave up on taking a rest.

Any way i worked relentlessly through the early hours of which was now morning and was getting things finalised 5 minutes before i had to leave to the tournament.

My headache was still pretty bad but had calmed down a little, i had that hungry kinda sickly feeling in my stomach you, well i normally get when i don't sleep and was feeling drowsy. I got to the tournament and was a bit late but only lost a few hundred. I was experimenting and played without looking at my hands. It worked, in fact i tripled up. Then i just felt so lazy and started doing stupid stuff which lead me to losing. I should of tried to stay alert but it just didn't happen.

I have this thing about giving change, i find it gives me bad luck. When i play home games i always get bitched at for refusing to give change. But come to think of it its true. I only started playing bad and losing after i had to buy all the 25 chips for the chip raise! PROOF lol

any way I'm going to just chill and catch some early z's. I need my rest so i will be alert for the tournament tomorrow. We are entering the 150 k guarantee tournament which starts at 2 in the afternoon. Pray for some GOT RICE victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment