Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines


Happy valentines to all the ladies out there. It was a quiet day in for me but I'm absolutely knackered, i think i have insomnia this always happens when i keep brainstorming ideas if I'm working on projects. And when I'm asleep i feel like i haven't slept because my dreams are so intense.


I really haven't played much online poker in the last couple of weeks so my spadeclub rank has gone from 108 to 880 something which still isn't too bad since there is over 5000 people i think or more. well there is almost 6000 VIP people so there is probably a lot more altogether. This is because i been working on the designs for all of the projects I'm doing.

You saw the video i done for the Asian Poker Training now I'm trying to work on all the other stuff. I made cool business cards. I'm trying to get the image right for the GOT RICE CREW.


But for now i was just going to talk about how i think i might change my late game tournament play. I have won 3 live freerolls into the 30k guarantee at pokerstars and i bubbled every time and also came 7th in the 100k guarantee live tourney which i won a seat for in an online freeroll. These were all caused mostly from getting on to the final table with a short stack hoping the others will knock each other out.


So now I have started to experiment in the 100 rebuy madness tourneys. What i do now is accumulate chips at the beginning going into 3 or 4 way all ins with anything. People may think your a donkey but hopefully if all goes well you are a donkey with tons of chips at that point. Of course i wouldn't do this in a freezeout. This also gives you a rep for later, so if you move all in they think its always weak hands. Once you have won 4 - 6 times your original stack you can calm down. Its important you don't bleed so it doesn't mean you turn into a tight ass but just means play your button, the cut and also your blinds by stealing. But be careful don't lose your head in the madness and go all in with rubbish on the button because you don't know what the blinds have, just bet enough so if they raise you all in you can fold.This is the case if they have also got a big stack. And when there is 2 tables left its always good to keep trying to take out the small stacks with even small suited connectors and avoid playing against the bigger stacks. Hopefully at this point as well people would avoid raising your blind and just in case they do just keep pushing them all in with anything if they are small stacks. If i decide not to be too aggressive i always want to at least have 15 blinds so if i don't then i go all in whenever i can steal or there is good value.


So that's the outline of my game plan at the moment. Unfortunately the last couple of tournaments have shown i am one unlucky son of a female dog (b***h). I just kept losing flips lol. And i was always winning pre flop. I got Queens 3 times in a row kept getting jacks, Ace king SUITED you name it i lost with it lately.


Well i have been told the more you play the more the statistics get leveled out. So hopefully ill keep getting bad beats until the red dragon then win every single flip! YEAH that's the PLAN!


O i just came first in a 30 k qualifier on spadeclub Was against a good player heads up. I had like 30 or 40 thousand something chips and she had 120 thousand something i think and i managed to win. Was a fun heads up at the end. By the way my spadeclub ID is Prettyboy lol.





Lonely Lover (1991) - New Mixed Emotions
More at MP3-Codes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment